- 会社名：Teranishi & Associates Chartered Professional Accountants Ltd.
We are looking for a receptionist to warmly welcome our clients, set the tone for the clients’ experience and to keep the office running smoothly. The primary responsibility will be to ensure our clients receive a friendly and positive experience. The person will be responsible for processing client deliverables and work flow management along with a variety of other administrative duties to ensure efficient operations of the firm and the upkeep of the office.
|Teranishi & Associates Chartered Professional Accountants Ltd.
|Contact for details
- Serving visitors and clients by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Tracking client information and work in process
- Printing, collating and delivering personal and corporate tax information
- Creating invoices and tracking receivables; managing payables
- Producing reports, letters and presentations
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming calls while providing basic information to clients
- Photocopying, scanning and faxing
- Receiving and sorting daily mail and liaising with couriers
- Ensuring operation of office equipment, office supplies and various administrative projects as needed.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong typing and word processing skills (word and excel)
- Good verbal and written English communication
- Strong Japanese language skills (written Japanese not required but an asset)
- Able to work independently
- The ability to multi-task and balance multiple priorities simultaneously
- Direct work experience as a receptionist is an asset but no required.
|Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are accepting resumes until October 31, 2018 and will only respond to qualified candidates. No working holidays.